Thursday 14 May 2009

I'll be getting married.....


Roses for you, on Rose Day :-)

During last week came the time for me to sign on to Facebook. First thing that caught my attention was of people trying to discover themselves on some ‘mirror’ and figure out how they compare with their friends in a variety of ways. I turned curious myself and tried my luck with some of them.

This is what the magic mirror told me, on my face;

You have an outgoing personality: Sure, I do have, good start

You tend to take risks: good guess, there’s fun in living on the edge

You feed on attention: well, take in whatever is delicious, nutrient or good for your health

You generally have no self control: ha ha ha….let me check the control system

You are kind hearted, self confident, loud and boisterous: that’s a good mix…..can't complain

You are VERY revengefulask my enemies, they’ll certify that, revengeful with the bold lettered ‘VERY’

You're easy to get along with and easy to talk to: that’s why I’m a teacher

You have an 'everything's peachy' attitude: really?!

You like talking and singing but you absolutely love music: I hope  :)

You're a daydreamer so you're easily distracted: what’s the fun in living without dreams and distractions?

You hate not being trusted: take my word….

You have a BIG imagination: Mirror, mirror, magic mirror; you have an imagination BIGGER than me.

You love to be loved: who wouldn’t? But I also want to be loved by the one I love…

You absolutely hate studying: don’t say it in public, yaar!!!! I’ll lose my job!!

You will always be in need of 'that someone': hmm….

You long for freedom and you're rebellious when withheld or restricted: ask my ex-bosses, who had a taste of the same

You live by 'no pain no gain' caring: that’s the way everyone should live

You're playful, mysterious and 'charming' or 'beautiful' to everyone: I didn't promise you that I’ll buy you ice creams, did I?  :)

You tend to be stubborn, curious, independent, and strong willed: that’s the way I was brought up

You will always be a fighter: Thank you for reminding me

Your dominant attitude is that of an idealist: a good way of putting that you've no tomorrow?!

I was also told that I’ll be getting married,
............................................................................................

at the age of 45!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comments!
But I found these contradicting: "You long for freedom and you're rebellious when withheld or restricted" and "I also found out that I’ll be getting married,..............." :-)

Abhi said...

From what i know, I can personally vouch for some of the things you've mentioned in the post. Some of these things did make me smile, esp the one about hating studies.

I can wait till you'll be 45 to see you get married. Waiting for that RED lettered day.

manoranjini said...

" idealist: a good way of putting that you've no tomorrow?! "
Idealist have it very tough,dont they.!?
About getting married at 45,hilariousss!!Though i hope it doesnt take that long.. :)

manoranjini said...

I too joined Facebook just minutes ago and tried one of those tests which told me ,my ideal job is that of a photographer!Gladdened by that,I was about to take similar tests when I caught myself remembering,"when have i liked others telling me what i am like.. ".So didnt take any more,though they were quite enticing..:)

Hari said...

The title of the post actually made me dumbstruck!!

I was like:
"Whoa!! Abhilash sir's getting married!!" And I went on reading about what your facebook mirror said, only to grin sheepishly at the last line.

Guess facebook's more or less true, as far as I know you, sir.

And, forgive me if I sound a tad forthcoming, but I think it would be a good idea for you to get married (even if you're 45 then). :D

Gingerbread & Me said...

LOL, the 45 turned out to be such a twist in the tale..
:)

Sibin said...

I second Hari there...! I really thought you were going to get married when i saw that title, Sir!!