Friday 31 August 2007

Birthday Brickbats

Sometime back I had invited one of my very best friends, one of the most creative writers I had known in my life, to the 'blog world'. She refused stating that the blogs are for people who brag about themselves. So to prove her wrong I thought of writing about the brickbats I had received over the previous year instead of boasting about the bonquets, since earlier in the day I turned 34, as per the Malayalam calendar.

So the biggest mentionable 'compliment' I had during the previous year had come from my previous boss.....who went around telling people that I was a 'terrorist'.

Thanks very much Sir, for you had equated me with the other bearded men who had terrorised men like you....such as....
The one Who terrorized the rich & affluent, the Greatest 'Terrorist'

The One Who terrorized the Oppressors, the Legendary 'Terrorist'

And the one who terrorized the exploiters, the Ultimate 'Terrorist'

In spite of my far far inferior status, I'll strive hard to live up to your expectations; Sir :-)

But it's my life, you better don't mess with it......

1 comment:

Movie Mazaa said...

Thats an impressive list of terror strikers that u have come up with!!

And yeah, besties for ur efforts in living up to the reputation...

:)